- Inside London: The Games begin - nsnews.com
Heather King is the owner of North Vancouver’s Active Life Physiotherapy. She is working as a volunteer ... and definitely displayed all that was British. My first day on the job as a physiotherapist was at the velodrome, a gorgeous new venue where…
- 31 Jul 12, 11:19pm -
- Facing foot pain: Right shoes, insoles, exercises may help to ease discomfort - ca.news.yahoo.com
But beyond the health-care field, retail and food service employees are among the countless workers required to spend extended hours standing or walking on the job — likely putting ... owner of Bedford-Sackville Physiotherapy Clinic in Lower Sackvi…
- 31 Jul 12, 5:57pm -
- Construction boom at UWI - Jamaica Gleaner
He revealed that the building would be used for the medical programme, dentistry, forensic sciences, biochemistry, physiotherapy and anatomy, and pharmacology. Asked whether the new addition will lead to more jobs, Smith told The Gleaner ...
- 31 Jul 12, 8:18am -
- Ontario must expand rehab services to kids with spinal cord injuries - Toronto Star
It can mean independence, more job opportunities and a better future ... But, after years of intensive physiotherapy funded privately and through donations, Shoenhoff is now a university student who uses a wheelchair only for long distances.
- 30 Jul 12, 9:19pm -
- Home for the elderly, hope for the lonely - deccanchronicle.com
The catheter has to be changed every 15 days, and physiotherapy is given every day,” says Philip ... are given a year’s free training in nursing before they begin work at the centre. Their job can be traumatic, both because of the kinds of chores…
- 29 Jul 12, 7:04pm -
- Life Extension Medicare Academy, with Eldercare Spa Resort combined Mobile Unit for office wor - PRLog (free press release)
Whilst engaged in the combined On-the-Job-Training with Academic programme ... Resort shall offer a Mobile Therapy unit in Sri Lankan/Chinese Traditional Aryuveda, Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Physiotherapy to desk-bound workers during the…
- 29 Jul 12, 11:47am -
- Vero Beach shark attack survivor: 'Deadly phantom' left gruesome damage to leg - Jupiter Courier
Humbly Toomsoo told a reporter, he was just doing his job. And he did. So thank you ... my right thigh was successfully transplanted on the wound. I hope all the physiotherapy and other medical treatments I am having and will be having in ...
- 29 Jul 12, 10:43am -
- Deregulation and reorganisation of the autonomic nervous system in epilepsy or stroke: evaluations by neurophysiology and fMRI - Scientific American
Qualifications: PostDoc with a Ph.D. thesis in the field of neuroscience (ANS and/or fMRI and/or EEG) Medical Doctor, Neurologist, Cardiology, Rehabilitation Engineer Master in Psychology, Physiotherapy, Physical Therapy ...
- 26 Jul 12, 11:54pm -
- Government cannot rely on immigration "list of skilled occupations", Supreme Court rules - Out-Law
Hussain Alvi, a Pakistani national, had been refused leave to remain in the UK after the PBS system came into force as his job as a physiotherapy assistant did not meet the level of skilled occupation required for the purposes of the Tier 2 (General…
- 24 Jul 12, 10:35am -
- Hospital treatment left woman in pain - New Zealand Herald
A grandmother was left "screaming with pain" after doctors misdiagnosed her badly broken leg and prescribed weeks of agonising physiotherapy ... she was a "real battler" who worked numerous jobs to support herself and Andrew. "I'm strong
- 22 Jul 12, 5:51am -