- newJob cut announcements steady October to November
CHICAGO, Dec. 5 (UPI) -- Job cuts announced by U.S. employers in November dropped sharply from November 2012, but held steady from one month earlier, a private employment firm said.
- 6 hours ago, 5 Dec 13, 2:26pm -
- newJob Cuts Loom at European Banks as Economy Pinches Fees
European banks, which eliminated more than 140,000 jobs in two years, are poised to keep shrinking.
- 20 hours ago, 5 Dec 13, 12:29am -
- newAdding Value to Social Media and Your Job Search
Job seekers who are not taking advantage of social media tools could be missing out on opportunities. According to Jobvite's 6th Annual Social Recruiting Survey, employers and recruiters use or plan to use social media to fill positions. However, it'…
- 1 day ago, 4 Dec 13, 3:12pm -
- newU.S. Job Growth Surged In November, Report Signals
The latest ADP National Employment Report says private employers added 215,000 jobs last month, making it the strongest month for job growth since a year ago. And in October, America's trade gap narrowed on the strength of record exports to China, Ca…
- 1 day ago, 4 Dec 13, 3:08pm -
- newPrivate businesses created more jobs than expected in Nov., survey shows
Private sector job creation surged in November, with ADP reporting 215,000 new jobs in a number that could put some heat on the Federal Reserve to begin reducing its monthly stimulus.Economists expected ADP to report the private sector created 173,00…
- 1 day ago, 4 Dec 13, 2:09pm -
- newADP November Jobs Report 2013: Businesses Hired 215,000 Workers, More Than Expected
The U.S. private sector saw the strongest month for job growth this year in November, ADP Employer Services reported on Wednesday. Markets look to ADP's report on private-sector payrolls to provide some guidance on the government’s monthly jobs est…
- 1 day ago, 4 Dec 13, 1:52pm -
- newPrivate job creation jumps, way above expectations
Private job creation surged in November, with ADP reporting 215,000 new jobs in a number that could put heat on the Fed to begin reducing stimulus.
- 1 day ago, 4 Dec 13, 1:25pm -
- newComing Up: ADP Private-sector Jobs In November
Economists forecast that private-sector job gains rebounded last month, with employers adding 178,000 jobs, up from an increase of 130,000 jobs in October, according to a Dow Jones Newswires survey.
- 1 day ago, 4 Dec 13, 1:21pm -
- newResponsible Summer Job 2014 challenges Finnish employers to help with summer jobs
Alma Media Corporation Press release 3 December 2013 at 7:00 a.m. (EET) RESPONSIBLE SUMMER JOB 2014 CHALLENGES FINNISH EMPLOYERS TO HELP WITH SUMMER JOBS The Responsible Summer Job campaign ...
- 3 days ago, 3 Dec 13, 5:02am -
- newThe Job Search Solution Empowers College Grads to Land Jobs Despite High Unemployment, Guides Individuals Negotiating ...
In response to the high unemployment rate for college graduates, The Job Search Solution, America’s only online job search process of its kind, offers comprehensive tutorials that manage the process of landing a new position step-by-step: identify…
- 3 days ago, 2 Dec 13, 3:25pm -